Your Sanctuary

Author Topic: A Member's Words About Your Sanctuary  (Read 1216 times)

Offline Your Sanctuary Staff

• Admin
  • Thanks for Post: 101
  • We are here to help
A Member's Words About Your Sanctuary
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2010, 09:46:13 PM »
hi guys this is a really unique forum and i hope i can post more often i think its about time some one made a forum like this i tried a lot of other forums but the people are either all serious and bummed out or not serious and the staff don't really monitor what is being said and consequen tly people get their feeling hurt. any ways cool site and the four trees is neat i already told my good friend about it

Duchess,

Thank you for your words which we consider a wonderful complimen t. Please think about allowing us to post them where others could read them.

That is almost exactly why Your Sanctuary was created. Some of the members were with other forums that were run like a tyranny and if they said anything suggestiv e, they were either corrected, or banned for life (how sad that we have low self-esteem and then were crushed when "they" said "don't ever come back because we don't want you helping members grow stronger".

If you care to learn more, did you know that we have a separate area for those that care about and/or love a survivor? You can learn more by clicking here.

We await your reply.

Take Care,
Cloud :y6:

oh, yeah go ahead and post that letter its ok with me

« Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 09:53:29 PM by Your Sanctuary Staff »

Copyright © Your Sanctuary